Friday, May 4, 2007

Final Thoughts...

I think this semester was wonderful and informative. The course was great in that it was well presented. I liked that we could go along with Chienen and follow through his instructions of Flash and Dreamweaver. I am more of a visual learner, so it helped tremendously watching him do it for the first time. I also enjoyed the learning environment. Through presentation and discussion we were able to share our thoughts and present information found on the web. I felt the weakest part of the course was there was too much information in such a short amount of time. At times it felt overwhelming since I was completely new to this. But, all in all, it was well organized and a great learning experience.

Before attending this course, I had no idea of how to use Flash or Dreamweaver. I think this has really opened new concepts for me that I would have never imagined. It also encouraged me to continue in my pursuit of learning web programming and design, and it has allowed me to become more creative in presenting music through technology. In order to continue my further learning I will use the online tools and resources presented in this class and incorporate that knowledge to further develop my site.

Everyone enjoy your summer!

1 comment:

Daniel Ruiz said...

Hey, just wanted to say hi. =) Been a long time... drop me a line: dandruiz at mindspring dot com.