Friday, May 4, 2007

And the winners are...

My three favorite student sites were:

Maria's: Her design is simple yet elegant. Along with her used of color, I also like the animation she used in her bio and the "loading" animation she incorporated in the audio page. All in all, a great site.

Ying-Ying's: I think her concept of an online tour of the city is wonderful. It is easy to navigate through the site and visually appealing. Once she has all her pages updated, I think it will be a great site.

Catherine's: The main thing I like on her site are the games she created. This semester, I've had an interest in simple game design was glad to know someone in our class created a few. Once she finds an ending to the games, I think it will be a cute game for kids (or maybe the guy in his cubicle not wanting to work)

No comments: